Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shiva Nataraj




Where do i lay my head tonight
dear Shiva Nataraj
the song of me is so very weak and i can no longer find shelter there
the body is moving and i am getting tired
where can i rest tonight 
for i can't find the door back into the world

can i lay down right here 
dear Shiva Nataraj
the wind is balmy and smells of nature's sweet fragrance
the blanket of your night is calling 
the ocean waves are lapping gently and i am lost
yet have no strength to care about it

there is no one here in your home
dear Shiva Nataraj
only the dance of pure life within eternity's light
the wide expanse of consciousness
alone and free

the open sky and all that comes and goes in it
the rocks, trees and rolling hills
the wondrous seasons and colorful appearances
the ocean call and glistening sands
the moonlight melting on it's waters
and my mind is melting too

now you have captured me here 
i have no strength left to fight
dear Shiva Nataraj
i lay my head on your heart
that has beat in me all along
and let you pull away the grip on my song
to dissolve in your sweet light

who journeyed this way i do not know
the path behind has blown in the winds
mother has taken the blinders away
and i know not the one that came
i lay my head here,
so life can enter at last....

Oh love 
that was never separate 
dear Shiva Nataraj
dance your dance of rejoicement in full
for suffering no longer has a hold
and what was always here is revealed
as O ne in heart and mind
everlasting peace and freedom
and now only your eternal song

dear Shiva Nataraj... 

4 comments: