Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Come meet me


Meet me here at dawn 
when the sun begins to emerge over the mountains
and the sky is colored with shades of pink and red
when the moonlight can still be seen 
reflecting the sun's glory

meet me here in the quiet morning
near the still lake
with the cherry blossoms growing fat
right before they fall like pink rain on the pavement
when the smell of the cool air lingers
and all is quiet except the birds call
this is when you can meet me

come find me this time
when the tulip opens like a miracle 
in the early morning hour
with the lone bird sitting on the post
and the blanket of night
has not yet completely pulled away it's cover..

meet me at this hour
when the heads are still on the pillows with dreams flowing thru
and mind has not yet awakened to start it's hurried plans
when the mystery of life, busy with it's wondrous work resound
and the calm waters
lapping gently against the rocks can be heard
i will be waiting here
at this time

the boat is just starting to leave the dock
hurry,
come meet me

4 comments:

  1. Namaste-

    This one is much appreciated.

    Shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste - nature is my favorite too.. thank you for appreciating.. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, How beautiful!! Brings tears. OM

    ReplyDelete
  4. namaste, beautiful nature... om shanti

    ReplyDelete