Wednesday, November 18, 2015

writing from year 2000, ongoing imagery....


These were all written in around the year 2000
these are from some letters to Guruji, much of the phenomena was
experienced before meeting her and has continued...

When I shut my eyes before sleep at night, I would see lifelike, crystal clear images.  I would see people walking through the snow and mountains. I would see strange faces and colors. I saw a snake writhing up my esophagus, it's red tongue lashing at me.  When I woke up one night, I opened my eyes to see a huge blob of red color changing shapes. All around and within it were different colors, purple, blue and yellow.  Tiny white lights were raining down on me.  The colors would move around the room, come close to my face and then move away.  I heard buzzing like a swarm of bees in my head, screams and had vivid dreams.

Last night, before drifting to sleep, i again saw the jagged tall, mountainous rocks I've seen so many times. Bright light shone through them as they pulled apart easily and effortlessly.  Sometimes I was looking between the huge gaps in the rocks, sometimes I was looking up from the bottom of the huge jutting shapes and they formed a circle at the top with light flooding the circle.  This continued with the perspective changing frequently.  Then as I looked up, the rocks began to crumble at the top and more and more light was let in.  I was easily quiet watching this.  Every now and then a lucid picture of a landscape scene would appear.  Brighter and more vivid than anything I've witnessed in my waking hours. So lit up and so vivid, incredible.  There was the sense of travel, moving with rivers, through the trees etc. Then the landscape changed and I was traveling rapidly over very black earth, black barren and bumpy, but there was no sense of loss on my part, just a different scene.  I went quickly through this land and immediately it changed to the ocean with great crashing waves.  More lights appeared, a purple scatter of them. Then there were more lights and I forgot myself. These experiences come to me uninvited. They seem to be like a pumice, one needs to never draw on them, but they draw on you. Draw on the debris and filth of the ego, leaving one bare and vulnerable, but there need be no fear in it, just a gentle allowing.

Soon after, shakti picks up again and sometimes stronger than ever. Wave after wave of phenomena and movement play out in a very rapid fashion.. like a strobe light.. no time to cling to any of it.. it moves on to the next thing so very quickly.  Sometimes the images are spiritual.. crosses, angels , churches burning, snakes.  Many are natural scenes.. rivers winding to the ocean, mountains revealed from all angles and perspectives, canyons, clouds and the clear blue sky (more vivid than anything in real life), roses of all colors.. movement into the center of the rose and pulling away again.. and images of different countries and people in colorful clothing.. sometimes the images are dark and shadowy.. a huge cobra yawning at me.. I hear voices speaking too.  All of this certainly makes one dizzy sometimes and a bit disoriented.  Shakti is clearing out all the content of lifetimes like a computer bank it appears.  At time I still get lost in the phenomena, but always catch myself and pull out of the way...

7 comments:

  1. Namaste, wow ! Sounds intense. Thank you for sharing. Hoping one day it will all be no more. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. namaste, no lack of intensity this is for sure... appreciate the comment.. shanti om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste - yes very intense visions that have been going on for a while! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, lot of phenomena that came up! thank you for sharing. OM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste. Thank you for putting up some of the older posts. Hard to believe this was 15 years ago! Wow! It seems as if the visions have grown more intense in a way, or, at least, it feels like they are of a different quality somehow. More like a vehicle for communion with spirit, perhaps. I don't know. All in all, it's still phenomena, and it will go ... soon :) The sharing of your journey is deeply appreciated. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  6. namaste, the spirit communion is new -- also, the way the vision is projected outward sometimes as seeing down a hallway....or the vision being placed on the form and within the environment and being allowed to go *into or inside* certain visions like a doorway opens there and one can go in this is different as well as zooming in on the finest details... nature imagery has always been present in intense vivid ways.. i told Guruji maybe a little nature sprit got me as i spent so much time absorbed in nature, drinking in the details and wonder of it, many years, many hours have been spent there... but, yes it is indeed phenomena and this coming as it is playing out now will pass in time as all things.... om shanti

    ReplyDelete