Monday, November 4, 2013

have you seen me?

why have you not come?
the sea is still,
in it's wondrous presence 
as a light of itself
friend,
why are you out in separation?
i saw you standing in the lane 
where me and mine dwell
i saw you there 
and called you to 
come hither
have you seen me?
i am what dwells in the cave
of shiva's heart 
where life blooms of such
rich abundance 
i am the one that has not been away
from your heart 
dear,
lonely is the place where mind lives 
it is like a shell truly
that does not know love 
it is as an empty appearance in the still
beautiful one 
i know this well
as life lives in me 
but i am not as you think
like a mind and body
but a single presence 
living here 
like a single heart of love 
for in me the life of all is 
and you are here always 
be this way dear 
be as one

3 comments:

  1. Namaste - I heard your call and I am approaching the single heart of love. Many Thanks. Shanti Om - Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, Feeling the ocean today, on my way here too:-) Where only love is as one. Many thank yous for continually pulling one up and out of suffering. Om Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. namaste, thank you for your comments... om shanti

    ReplyDelete