Saturday, January 27, 2018

Spirit heart counsel



Spirit: "Deaf to my song of person. The ears are being shut to my song of person."

*I'm just not even hearing that story hardly any more, ok? It becomes like an old tape
that one has played, and this tape becomes broken and the projector
is just spinning now but the tape is not there.

********************************************************************************

Spirit: I see your name and it's like"starlight, that's a good starlight to follow
(hand pointing towards Guruji)."

Spirit:"Siddhananda lives spirit, lives Psychic. Good team. Starlight follow."

*********************************************************************************
Spirit: Since being here (in the energy), my mind says not the same things to me.
Mind says, like more lighter things to me... like lightness...

*So things are beginning to shift. They came in here with more heaviness/depression, but now
it is shifting.

*********************************************************************************

Spirit: "Adi, she says (referring to Adi Shankara). Adi she speaks. She says that with right words."
Adi in all things... the living and the dead... Adi in all.... Ahhhhhh Adi, Adi, Adi.....

*they are immersed in the play. They are immersed in seeing what is at the center of it. That unchanging *IS* and then the dynamic play of it. The beauty and fragrance .... that fragrance ... that beauty.....

********************************************************************************
Spirit: "I am Muslim. I walk like God... I..I am Muslim.  I have many paths though.
I am not staying Muslim just only."

*So they are more open to other traditions even though they are primarily Muslim.
They see that there is that one thread that runs through all traditions.

Spirit: Om flower. Aum flower. (This is the way of the spirit saying thank you).

****************************************************************************

Spirit: "River, river of beauty...river of spirit speech. Speaks spirit, very nice thank you."

The spirit is appreciative of the work and thankful it has opened up again.

2 comments: