Saturday, May 14, 2016

he was shining


shiva, he was shining
when i saw him there, so beautiful
and not of this world
unsoiled and burning of freedom-heart
he laid eyes on me
and i forgot myself to be who i thought i was
he, in his comeliness, unclothed of ego-mind
cleansed of dross and like a cleaned out room
untouched of the clutter of time and dust
wearing nothing but stillness
came to my consciousness
i, looking on him did not understand his coming
you know, like what is this?
but he lifted a wall and those images of heart
flowed like a waterfall
why? who knows?
then he vanished like a dream
i was not looking for shiva, yet he found
me







3 comments:

  1. Namaste, nice visit by Shiva. om.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, Thank you. I enjoyed reading this very much. Om. Liza

    ReplyDelete