Friday, July 8, 2016

Heavy with love


See the blossom
see how it falls
through grace
in love with itself
There is no other
but this dance
that sings of itself
to find itself within me

Being rich with all that is
full and in love
heavy with it
Oh love be all that you are
make that soul dance
with your sweet taste on it’s tongue
you have brought me here to do
things one way only
the way of truth

The petal falls in the garden
of  knowledge
how beautiful it is!
how ripe!
there is no other

Glorious is your name
Oh God
I am one with you
you have sought me out
Oh love you have found me
in full rejoicement
we will celebrate for all of time
never alone
but singing for all eternity
your holiness

Sweet is thy fruit
heavy on the branch
return my friend
to find me
sitting in the garden
when one enters there is no return
and why would one want to
go anywhere else?

Where have you gone sweet heaven
seek me out
come find me behind the back door
in the garden
where I am waiting
Sing your song loud in my ears
like a rush
through me and in me
I shiver here
waiting for you



5 comments:

  1. Namaste, this is the first spontaneous poem written, maybe about 12 years ago... an oldie... om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, nice poem and nice image to go along with it. Thank you for sharing. Om.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, sweet and fragrant. Thank you.
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste/\ Beautiful surrender /\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste. .such a lovely poem..thank you!

    ReplyDelete