Saturday, March 5, 2016

chudamani


my physical eyes are growing dim 
with age 
and my body too, how it feels the sting of time 
but my soul, love 
it burns of knowledge coming and i am not 
done with this journey 
regardless of any change that is seen...
i am going on to be what was given to me 
at the outset....
to be rinsed of all mental happenings that play
in the mind 
because the chudamani or jewel that rests in the heart 
is the beautiful prize to win 
and is worth every step of this journey 

my body, how it feels the sting of time
but my soul, love 
it burns of knowledge coming...














7 comments:

  1. Namaste - I always liked this Chudamani name - nice to see it here and also know what is coming forward for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, strong and grounding message. Chudamani sounds a bit funny, a word it reminds me of in Russian is a "wonder." Quiet appropriate. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, interesting.. it means crest-jewel as from the viveka chudamani: Crest jewel of discrimination... thank you for the comments... good to see you here .. shanti om

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste, is this a discriminatio between real and unreal? Neti Neti? Thank you for your reply. Omm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. namaste, the viveka chudamani is a non-dual text --viveka does mean discrimination transient knowledge and true (lasting) knowledge... om shanti

    ReplyDelete