Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I am spirit



I am spirit only
pure and true
I am that

I drink from spirit only
clear and healthy
I am that

I am blessed by spirit
stainless and beautiful
I am that

I am created by spirit
the treasure of the heart
I am that

I am untainted
unburdened and joyful
I am that

I am of God and in God
and never apart from God
I am that

I am love, light
and resonate as om
deathless am I
I am that

I am as still waters
reflecting the heavens
the moon
and tides
I am that

I am as still waters
reflecting the birds
that fly
and the sun
and opening of life
I am that

I am as still waters
reflecting
a paradise of life
the clouds
the rain
and changing seasons
I am that

I am as still waters
in which life dances upon
yet I remain pure
I am that

I am as still waters
and have never been
born
or died
purity am I
I am that

I am spirit
I am that which is aware
I am that which is not touched
by the coming and going
I am that which is touched
only by truth
I am that which is beyond the body
I am that which flowers of joy
rise from
I am the flowers too that are scented
of love
I am the dove in the moonlight
and the fresh rains
I am spirit mighty and gentle
I am not anything else
but light
I am sustained by light and in light
I am
I am
I am that I am

0

6 comments: