Monday, December 16, 2013

tonite

have you gone to the sea tonite?
if you do
you will see me there
dancing in the water
by the bright wild flowers
as the shadows play about
and the sun sets behind the
sturdy mountain range
i will be the blooming bud
on the lovely tree that spreads
its branches far and wide
i will be the feel of sand under your feet
and the fresh breeze on your skin
i will be found in the stars too
for they sing of life
i will be found in the moon
and changing tides
and all that is sung and unsung
for i have no more home to go to
i have no more place to call my own
i am as the air and the play of life
that goes on
i am not in the mind
i am in this moment
spark of life that is as one
and you are here too
oh my precious seeker
you are this life too
and i know this about you
can you find it?
and then we are as one heart
and this will be known
and this will make the stranger
called pure life be yoked to your soul
it is the same as God
it is the same as perfection

have you danced in the moonlight tonite?
i have
and it is in me now
as i sit by the river silent
it is in me like all things
the sky and the birds and the
clouds
i have sat for many an hour
by this lovely river and felt
it fine in my heart
as the most beautiful thing
and i have felt the morning sun
on my face
and felt it fine in my soul too
for it is like the first day of birth
that is a mystery to all
as it is not understood ever
but as the light dances about
the leaves
and the grass sways in the
wind
it is felt fine
and this is all that can be said
that life is a beautiful thing
when mind is quiet
it plays it's notes
and there is no one there
and there is no more fear
and nothing to be done
but be
how beautiful is this?
my friend
there is nothing better
come be of it
and live





4 comments: