Saturday, December 5, 2015

when she comes...


12/4/15

when she comes, Mary, she is like the most
pure light,
her grace rinses mind clean with one glance
her beauty sends the darkness away
her stature is like God truly, he is the same
as her
she is dove-like and wondrous
i have nodded to her and put my hand to my
heart when she manifests
golden light of love, Mary


i know that Bernadette of Lourdes saw this vision
too
a young girl was she, unlearned
none believed her for what could she know?
she said she knows nothing and simply is
speaking in honesty to what she saw
for how can one explain such a vision of grace?
one can simply say, this is what i see, her grace
that is made of purity, light, beauty and
all that is good...

why did Mary come to me?
i never prayed to her, nor have i conjured
up an image of her in my head
i knew of her, but i was not as a devotee of
her grace
this is why it is hard to imagine this coming
of visions like this
for i am not a one that one could explain as yes
she has done her time with loving Mary in her heart
and thought of her and wished for her
Bernadette of Lourdes, she was completely not looking
or knowing of her either ...
but it is true these visions, they arise and are seen
as clear as anything in real life (if not clearer and more
light-filled) ...
i am speaking about what i have and do see and explaining it
with my heart the best way possible


what else can one do?

6 comments:

  1. Namaste, and you are doing an amazing job. thank you for bringing these images to us. It is always greately appreciated. Om shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, thank you for sharing the visions as they appear, they're filled with Grace. om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste, thank you. I remember having experiences with Mary early on as I was a devotee and used to pray the rosary daily in church as I was fighting addiction. And then she briefly "spoke" to me at the funeral of my Grandmother, also named Mary. She said "the more you honor me the more I will bless you."

    --john

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. namaste, Mary in her purity really signifies the purity of heart and not a persona figure... this is how it is felt and this is the same with all the spiritual imagery/personages that appear.. they are symbols of the inner journey and quest for stillness/purity/wholeness and each holds a certain energetic feeling to them.. this is all that i can say about it .. though some experiences, like the one you had may have aided in opening the heart, this is good... om shanti

      Delete
  4. Namaste. .thank you for sharing.I really appreciate reading these and feeling the energy. It keeps things moving for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. namaste, thank you, so good to hear... great day and om

      Delete