Sunday, July 12, 2015

oh souls


when I the (pure soul) made you dear
I made you like me
I made you like mountains majestic
and running clear waters
and deep oceans of life so rich
and doves lit on the branches cooing
as night falls black and mysterious
I made you still
yes my dear
and how did you come out of this
beauty of all?
did you go to the mind to find the answers?
did you go to thoughts to find the source?
did you go to the body to find peace everlasting?
did you go to the objects to seek love that is pure?
did you go to the heavens to find your God?
did you go to the mountains to find divine knowledge?
and dear,
did you find yourself settled and still there?
no my friend
freedom is not to be found in these things
or in these energies that move
I made you still like me
my soul is your soul
my heart is your heart
my life is your life
and this is the truth
because life is not divided in anything or anywhere
so here my love
I want you to be free
go inside yourself and live in the heart like me
there Truth ignites
and the shadows rise no more
oh souls
be still and know

2 comments: