Thursday, June 11, 2015

lose today



tell me friend
have you loved well?
you know I (the pure soul)
loves you well
and when I love you
I say to you be still
I say to you be quiet
I say to you make your
life wondrous
I say to you make your life
pristine inside
you settle for things seen by
the eyes and heard by the ears
and felt by the hands
but souls, this is only the
surface reality
not the truth
for under this show lies
something more precious
then all the things taken
in and collected
by the senses
under this show lies
that which does not die away
this substance
is the real-ity
it makes the *other* which
is thought, attachment and conditionings
paltry at best
which does not mean what is loved
in duality is to be thrown away
not by any means
but that which is attached to
is where the problem lies
because this is what makes
mind into a personal reality
in the scriptures it says
mind is never yours
yes it states this
mind is just an empty playing
out energy/shakti
movement, not reality
so why put your attention
so strongly there
why?
when you place your attention
in the heart
then you lose the grasp
on mind
eventually the world dies away
and quietude is uncovered
then life is One
One
One
so my friends
lose today
lose  the *me and mine* mentality
lose the, our, this, that, he, she, they,
here, there, yesterday, tomorrow, what I did,
what I didn't do, what I should do,
what I,  I,  I
then you lose to gain
then you lose
that which makes your life limited
my friends
forget your little world
be this love that isOne
single
0
lose today
be still

3 comments:

  1. Namaste, thank you for this pointing, grateful for this. ommmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, always can count on finding a great message here. Very appreciated. Thank you. Omm.

    ReplyDelete