Tuesday, August 25, 2015

do you know this?


i sent you away to be quiet
have you listened?
i took from you the key to the
past
oh my friend do not go there
and be stirred up with mind
have you listened?
i pray for you too
i love you sweetly
i dance for you my dear
in the morning, night and
afternoon
as shakti fire heart

i lay my head
on the grass so green
when i wept the flowers grew
and came to life
i found in them the heart
of all
so precious to the world
but not always understood
as such

oh my love,
taste of this growth
it tastes so of earth rich and dark
in it lies the substance of life
the nourishment of the soul
take it up in your hands
and smell it deep
take it to your skin, your lips
feel it's substance on you
for it is the soul saying,
i am growing in beauty
like all things that are love
i am growing in quietude
i am growing in truth
do you see the tender shoots
rising now?
be full of this change, this renewal
rejoice dear
your soul is awakening

come be like the stars in the dark sky
for you twinkle too
you do indeed
your eyes, your skin, your perfect
presence
i have never seen you as
anything different
not for a moment
the moon knows this
and all of creation
but you dear child,
do you know this?







6 comments:

  1. Namaste, thank you for this. om

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste....I love this one!
    My kids thought it was a riddle when I read it to them. ..haha. .so lovely! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste....I love this one!
    My kids thought it was a riddle when I read it to them. ..haha. .so lovely! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste....I love this one!
    My kids thought it was a riddle when I read it to them. ..haha. .so lovely! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namaste, haha glad it was enjoyed .. om shanti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste- Very much enjoyed, thank you..Om Shanti

    ReplyDelete